Wednesday 28 August 2013

Happy Birthday Sister


Siblings are the best! 

Growing up, having a sister was like having a slumber party with your bestie every single day. 

We shared a room for many years, and that room was our castle when we were princesses, our jungle when we were wild horses, a hospital when we were doctors, classroom when we were teachers, a stage when we were pop stars, an intricate obstacle course when we had hamsters, a barbie and ken luxury resort, a church when we were priests, a restaurant when we were mud chefs, a tent when we were camping, and so many more fun adventures!

Today my younger sister turns a year older.
You've been my best friend and partner in crime since the day you were born, so here's to so many more years of fun and adventure together!!



 

4 comments:

  1. Loves and hugs and more loves! Best sister, best friend & just best human. ( worst doctor, worst priest ... Ha ha ha)X

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet :) I wish I had a sister!!

    xo Ashley

    thetiniestfirecracker.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute post! I love it. I have the greatest relationship with my sister and I quite agree that its pretty awesome to have a partner in crime!


    http://xoxo-annie-xoxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love my sister as well and totally agree its like a big slumber party all the time! You should check out my blog mywhiteT.com

    ReplyDelete