Friday 3 May 2013

Photo-a-day: 'This is really good'

As I mentioned earlier today, I am going to try and keep up with this challenge and update with pics every day. Today's topic is 'This is Really Good', which is an easy one.. Champagne darlings!



A really good friend of mine (who also happens to be a total bar and liquor guru - check out his blog, Drink Movement, for some wonderful cocktails and bar knowledge) advised that a wise idea is to always keep a bottle of bubbly chilling in the fridge, and although I don't live up to this all the time (because you know, sometimes the champers gets consumed) I do love this concept and try to keep up with it...

This was a tasty glass of Billecart-Salmon, enjoyed sitting on our balcony at home, watching the afternoon slip into evening...

5 comments:

  1. Veloria in velvet3 May 2013 at 17:35

    Lovely :). Best way to unwind after a long day :)

    Thanks for the nice comment on my blog! Your manicure is awesome!

    www.veloriainvelvet.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. GiovannaPacini3 May 2013 at 23:22

    Cute photo! Loving your mani!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.HeyLoveBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun idea but I love Champagne way too much to even attempt that, I'd go through a bottle a day!


    www.indigokat.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. He he thanks. Yes I do feel fancy, and prepared. Should a girlfriend unexpectedly pop by, even if I don't have snacks, when you have bubbly everything seems good to go...
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much Veloria. Yes there's nothing like treating ourselves to a little indulgence...
    Xx

    ReplyDelete