Tuesday 27 November 2012

Happy Shoesday


Want to make a girls day?
Have a parcel waiting on her desk when she gets to work!
Yes,  I knew these were coming, but still, ordering online feels like Christmas!

This morning I had these beauties waiting for me when I got to work. This week is going to be great. I can just tell! Can't wait to wear them, All Summer Long!
 

If you haven't yet, Saffa girls, Zando is a great way to shop. Great brands, great prices, free delivery, free returns and all in all a really easy shopping experience!

On another note, I am so happy Summer is here. Getting home when the sun is still up and bright is just the best!
 

9 comments:

  1. Those pumps are a great colour!

    Melissa
    http://miss-melissa.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice shoes!!! like youre blog!
    would love to follow each other!
    Follow me I alway's follow back.
    follow and Just leave a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honestly, the shoes are PERFECT!

    >> milna89.blogspot.com <<

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey love. I just wanted to say thank you so much for your kind words about my little Maddox. He had a blood transfusion today and we should know if its helped a little tomorrow. Fingers crossed. Thanks again, girl. It means the world to me. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. the colour, the style, I knew I had to have them!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. thxx for your comment!
    Im following now!!
    xx chloechante.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete