Monday 1 October 2012

Pretty Pantry


Yes, our apartment may have a few dirty dishes as I type, and Danes golf clubs are still sitting at our entrance from this afternoon, but I do really enjoy order and neatness. As an avid baker I insist on keeping my cupboards pretty tidy and arranged, so that at a glance I know what I have, what I am running low on, and what I am all out of.
When I came across these printables form Elephant Shoe I was overjoyed as I now no longer have lots of bags all half full and pegged closed, but rather I recycled jars with happy little sticker labels. (In an ideal world these would all be lovely consol jars but being on a budget, cleaned coffee and pickle jars have to do)
I printed the nameless tags and just wrote on what each jar contains.
Follow this link to download the pdf from Elephant Shoe to make your own pantry labels too.  

1 comment:

  1. Aww, looks cute! I want to do something like this to my kitchen storing jars :)
    www.abi-asaturdaymorning.blogspot.com
    Abi K

    ReplyDelete