Monday 24 September 2012

Natural Shine


Recently BCBG went for natural nails at New York fashion week and this got me looking into it the idea of going neutral. I  then also came across City Girl's post on neutral nails she was considering for her wedding so decided to give it a try.

What I used:
Neutral fleshy colour
Glitter
Top coat

As always, first apply base coat (to avoid staining) and then follow with a coat or two of your natural colour. While this is still wet, using a paintbrush, dip the dry brush in the glitter and then gently dust over your nail.
Once dry, paint over with top coat.

Note: The boyfriend hated this look on me. He moaned that the natural colour made my nails look cigarette stained and unflattering. Maybe I need a better nude? I'm no giving up on this yet.

1 comment:

  1. Pasci - try with a strong neutral pink that won't show the whites through. I would recommend Butter London (Tea with the queen). Not sure if you can buy BL nail polish here?

    ReplyDelete